Tuesday, June 07, 2005

out of bordom

yah done two design for frances, cause that time told her that her pic is quite nicely taken and i will like to try to do some edit so guess but then out of idea for sometime, then yesterday she ask if i still need the pics cause she is taking it down from her friendster..i told her i do have that pic already crop having find nice background that suits her.. well the quality of the photo was quite bad as it but try my best to touch up a little.. well still very bad didn't able to bring out the mood i want haiz... guess i'm not very creative after all..
first 1 is club.. remembered i told her that will bring her to some club in future.. ha... virtual club will this do? :)

next wonder if she still addicted to dices so dicide to try out this ...
here it goes...



















and yah this




















hope she like it and didnt destroy her piccy

here goes my another night...

my insomia is getting worst..

went down to my old work place today .. just to fax my time sheet.. else cant get my pay..
anyway meet up with ken, ailing also bum to madeline.. she jumps up and down when she saw her 'lovely' cutie piccy been mess up by me .. haah but ok lah she is very easy going 1 .. well i manage to do it quite adorable still mah .. ;)

things have have change.. new job very challenging.. i demand on myself alot but i just cant really concerate at the end of the day ... it is very bad.. something is wrong somewhere.. i must try again... try to sleep soon .. haiz...
feel like talking to someone who theres to talk to..

ping and hui .. enjoy your tour k .. and remember my pressies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home