Sunday, June 05, 2005

it is sunday!

let me recalled... yesterday hmmm
ok wake up damn early on sat...
morning to go bank OUB!... opening an account..i reach there at 9.30 and actually Q till 12 to get my account created.. haiz..faintz
after that rush down to IT fair to meet up with my cousin Jesmine and her mama to get her a new LAPTOP!! got her THINKPAD by IBM .. seem that i manage to get a good deal i guess..
throw in by the vendor with alot of freebies and upgrade for 2.1 k lappy.. like free printer, mouse, softcase, antivirus cd, ram, waive off some cash..
shoik but spend nearly my whole afternoon there, cause with her mama and my mama faintz so slow... poor jesmine and me faintz..
jesmine is my young cousin schooling st.nic sec 1 only.. so lucky can own her own lappy.. anyway .. the money hor is she SAVE for two years lor! power right..

then bring back to my place and help her to update teach her how to connect and stuff.. young people learn things damn fast..haiz the bad things is haha now i'm her IT support liao .. faintz


next me see whats next.. hmmm meet up with jowee and adwin for late nights get away.. jowee's guitar playing is getting to extreme.. wish i could do what he does..

we out to L.R boring as usual.. after that went to devils.. boring again .. then when to B.Q to meet up adwin's 'gf' went breakfast at MAC at Eastcoast.. everything end up like just another normal day out..

yah been so bored on friday night. and haha got hold of a piccy of madeline and decide to do some fun stuff with it..first as she was a noti lady i decided to ....
LOCK HER UP!


















then guess.. her expression seem to suits... something else





















a pouting erm ? hantu???!!?!?!

ok ok .. still not scary enough i guess




















QING NI BU YAO CHAN ZHE WO AH!!!! hahaha

got to know her on my last day of my work at old job.
very fun loving young lady.. very on and crazy type haha
can tell the whole world about her life and sweet sweet love with her bf..
faintz.. hahaa
thanks madeline for your piccy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home