Tuesday, January 25, 2005

different points of views

took my cam to take the area near my work place..
























this is about how far i can zoom from my location

























can u find the where did i zoom the buidling to ? no prize if u can located it. :P
























i reach home at about 7 today .. and the next thing u know i took out the cam to take the sunset again .. yesterday was the skyline, but it turn out abit yellowish ... cause of the bright sunlight























and try to take a even closer snap of the sunset..






















and there sunset from my window view...




















i believe most people have seen sunset before... but sometimes aint all this moment seem differently when u look at it at different directions? and just slow down your step a little to take a clearer view...
maybe one day i will take my lousy camera and take sunrise...i know of a good spot to look at sunrise but i wonder how if it will look the same again when i go back there again ..

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger deariebearmommie said...

So good..got camera.. i also love taking pictures but only can take using my camera phone. The views taken from ur hse is really nice.. at my side, i also can see those lovely sunset views..but too bad..no camera.. SMU is organzing a competition for SMU student...too bad u are not a student there..or else u can take part :P

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger antrence said...

:) well with a normal digicam i dont think i have the picture quality to go for any competition.. :)
but i like this cam alot it is a cam my best friends share for me for my birthday recently..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home